Cozy Pet Car Dog Cages. We are delighted to be launching our new range of custom car dog cages, there will be 8 models in the range designed to suite most makes and models of car. Having studied the market we identified a gap for a custom car dog cage at a ‘reasonable’ price. Model CDC08 was custom designed to completely fill the boot space of a BMW X5, Mercedes-Benz ML, GLE & GL, Range Rover (Not Sport please see the CDC07), Range Rover Discovery, Citroen C4 Grand Picasso, Ford Galaxy, the key features are in the listing and detailed sizes are shown in the listing pictures. This Car Dog Cage will fit many other vehicles but please check the sizes carefully and read our notes on measuring your vehicle for a Car Dog Cage. Please note our model CDC07 has the same base area as the model CDC08 and will also fit a BMW X5, Mercedes-Benz ML, GLE & GL, Range Rover, Range Rover Discovery, Citroen C4 Grand Picasso, Ford Galaxy, the CDC07 is 27″ (69cm) tall which is 3″ (7.2cm) shorter than the CDC08 so it offers better visibility through your rear view mirror. Cozy Pet listings show a great amount of detail with multiple pictures showing measurements of each cage. Our range of car dog cages will fit most models of car but it is the responsibility of the purchaser to check the measurements prior to purchase should your vehicle not be listed against a specific model. The 2 most important things to measure are:- 1 The base area of the cage, please check that it will fit between the bottom of your rear seat and your boot door/sill (This is the Depth of the cage), then check that the Width will fit between your rear wheel arches. 2 Assuming the base will fit into your boot you then need to check that the cage will go through the boot opening (Particularly if your boot has a sill). Cozy Pet calls this the T measurement, the vertical part of the T is the Height of the cage, the horizontal section of the T is the maximum Width of the cage at that height.
- COZY PET Custom Car Dog Cage. W 36.5 x D 32 x H 30 inches (W 92.5 x D 81 x H 76.2 CM)
- Designed to fit: BMW X5, Mercedes-Benz ML, GLE, GL, Range Rover, Discovery (Not Sport Model CDC07 fits Sport), Citroen C4 Grand Picasso, Ford Galaxy, etc..
- All cages are black in colour to minimise reflection in the rear window, they have a heavy duty ABS tray rather than a metal tray because ABS trays are easier to clean, they do not rust and they much quieter when your pet moves around.
- All cages have a second escape door in the rear panel, this safety feature will allow you to gain access to your pet if your vehicle is involved in an accident that prevents your boot door opening. (You simply put the rear seat down and open the escape door.)
- All cages have an angled rear panel designed to allow the cage to fit right up against your back seat, this maximises the cages floor area, allows the cage to fit further inside a boot space and is a much more secure way to position a car dog cage.